With more then 60 years of experience in the sector for industrial packagings for transport and storage of hazardous substances, WERIT offers a wide range of plastic pallets for different fields of industry and logistics. In order to meet the high demands of the foodstuffs as well as the non-food industry, we manufacture our plastic pallets with HDPE new goods or reclaimed HDPE. This ensures both a long service life of our robust pallets and full compliance with the necessary industry requirements.
The WERIT range of pallets comprises half pallets (800 x 600 mm) as well as Euro pallets (1,200 x 800 mm) and industrial pallets (1,200 x 1,000 mm) made of plastic that, depending on the customer requirements and demands, are available as hygiene pallets or IKP-pallets.
Our product overview
Properties and benefits that convince
We invest all of our know-how and decades of experience to our product development. In this way, today we manufacture a pallet made of robust plastic that is characterised by a high load capacity, long service life and – thanks to recycling – environmentally friendly material. Customers value WERIT plastic pallets because of their dimensional stability, their economic efficiency and flexibility. Moreover, our industrial pallets are shatter-proof thanks to the high-quality material and our matured manufacturing technology.
Do you need industry-specific plastic pallets for your company? Then, get in touch with us today and find out what options we could offer you – for example, integration in your modern conveyor plant.
FOR THE SAKE OF THE ENVIRONMENT
Social and ecological sustainability have been a priority for WERIT since its foundation in 1949 and are an essential part of our corporate philosophy. A responsible attitude towards our employees and business partners along with our traditional commitment to secure our future are a matter of course - and these are our guiding values.
The WERIT IKP product range is the optimal economic and environmentally-friendly alternative to wooden pallets. The use of recycled material makes the pallets extremely light, durable and resilient – this reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions during manufacturing and transport.
Reduce costs easily and efficiently
A modern design and innovative material allow for the production of pallets with excellent stability, high load bearing capacity and at the same time, with very low dead weight. This is the main reason why our customers benefit from low transport and export costs, trouble-free use and a significant reduction in work load for personnel. Furthermore, the plastic material renders IPPC-ISPM15 treatment unnecessary.
Plastic pallets in detail
WERIT plastic pallets are available in three dimensions:
- Half pallets (800 x 600 mm)
- Euro pallets (1,200 x 800 mm)
- Industrial pallets (1,200 x 1,000 mm)
In doing so, every pallet contains technical innovations which make it far superior to traditional wood and plastic pallets:
- Non-slip edges prevent the goods from slipping during transportation and keep the pallets in place when stacked empty.
- A locking mechanism prevents EURO STANDARD stacking boxes and E1 – E4 meat crates from moving around during transportation.
- The pierced through top section makes the pallet lighter and allows air to circulate during the cooling process.
- From a quantity of more than 500 pallets, it is possible to have them made in special colours, such as your company CI.
- The pallets are made exclusively from single-origin and high-quality material. Here we use HDPE and PP both as new goods and reclaimed form.
- Skid versions can be supplied as welded, open or also with a specially-safe non-slip coating.
- Barcode or RFID transponders for tracing the goods’ transportation route are available.
- Individual identification printing with logos, lettering or numbers are an option depending on the number of items.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the minimum order quantity is one packaging unit.
Yes, special colours are possible depending on the quantities. An overview of the special colours available can be found on the product detail page.