The IKP1208 plastic pallet is manufactured from single-origin HDPE reclaim material. It is a robust, dimensionally stable and durable plastic pallet with Euro pallet dimensions is particularly characterised by its diverse variation options and areas of application in the non-food sector or automotive industry.
- low own weight of only 12 kg
- robust and economical for a high loading
- diverse and flexible for current and future logistics requirements
- tapered edges on both sides on all skids permit optimum use with industrial trucks
- with a protruding edge of 22 mm, the IKP1208 has an internal dimension of 1200 x 800 mm for the use of container systems such as, KLT containers and blister packagings
- up to 6 steel profiles for a load bearing capacity of up to 1,250 kg in a high racking
- outer or anti-slip edges (mm): Without, 7 or 22 protruding to the outside
- up to 12 anti-slip plugs from the upper to the lower side
- hot imprinting of fonts, logos and numbers
In addition to the economical motivations for the use of plastic pallets, it is also worth taking a look at the occupational safety of the employees who work with the load carriers each day. Here, a safer, lighter and practical plastic pallet has significant benefits compared to a wooden pallet. Compared to a wooden pallet weighing more than 20 kg, the plastic pallets of the IKP series are much easier to handle. Due to the material used, injury by splinters or nails is excluded.
In contrast to wood, plastic does not attract moisture. The resulting consistent tare weight and the low deflection values of the pallet make it to a perfect companion in all areas of logistics.